Most chronic diseases are caused by improper nutrition that leads to widespread inflammation and obesity. It is not only what we eat, but when we eat that matters. There are also hormonal influences that make losing weight difficult for many. Our three-month personalized weight loss program includes extensive nutrition and exercise education and coaching. We begin with a comprehensive assessment of your health needs and personal goals. This may include initial labs such as food sensitivity testing, vitamin D and thyroid levels, inflammatory markers and hormonal testing. Medications can be appropriate for many patients to aid in weight loss and reduce cravings.
3-month program $750
Consists of an initial evaluation, once monthly appointments plus:
Lipo-Mino injections every 2 weeks (typically a $40 injection if given alone)
– Lipotrophic nutrients are a class of natural ingredients that play an important role in the body’s use of fat. Used to enhance weight loss in conjunction with a healthy diet plan, exercise and good hydration.
– pyridoxine, methionine, inositol, choline, cyanocobalamin, L-carnitine, thiamine, riboflavin
– Weekly injections to increase fat burning, energy and suppress appetite.
Phentermine once daily – Rx
-Suppresses appetite and increases energy and motivation.
-Only approved to use for 3 months.
-Not appropriate for certain patients – uncontrolled high blood pressure, frequent palpitations, or anxiety.
-Highly effective when combined with strict adherence to exercise and nutrition goals.
Low Dose Naltrexone
-May help reduce hunger and cravings.
-May help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
-May help decrease insulin levels and improve growth hormone levels.
Our weight loss program is a cash only program. Fee can be broken down into $250 paid monthly if desired.
A separate hormone management with thorough lab evaluation can be added for $225.
Semaglutide (Wagovy, Ozempic) is a newer diabetic medication approved for weight loss. It is a GLP-1 agonist, a hormone primarily produced by the gut but also by the pancreas and nervous system. It works by targeting the brain to regulate appetite, especially after eating. It also slows gastric emptying, helping you to feel fuller longer.
- Delays stomach emptying. This leads to a feeling of fullness and satisfaction with smaller meal sizes.
- Slows intestinal motility.
- Lowers blood sugars, in part by reducing the production of sugar in the liver.
- Stimulates insulin secretion by the pancreas.
Initial visit with labs, brief follow up visit to educate on medication administration, & 3 months of needles and syringes for medication – $350 +cost of medication
Monthly follow up visits for weight checks and medication refill – $100 + cost of medication
Cost of Semaglutide from Pharmacy
- months 1-3: $125/month+ $12.50 shipping
- months 3-6: $195/month+ $12.50 shipping