We offer a variety of Primary Care services including:
- Annual wellness exams
- Sports physicals
- Chronic health conditions
- Such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, asthma, COPD, chronic allergies, thyroid disorders, anxiety and depression.
- Smoking cessation counseling and management
- Acute Illnesses
- Such as urinary tract infections, sinus infections, sore and strep throat, influenza, upper respiratory infections, ear infections, abdominal pain, heartburn.
- Allergy injections (Kenalog)
- Steroid joint and trigger point injections
- Minor procedures – coming soon.
- Removal minor skin lesions, ingrown toenails, incision and drainage
- Women’s health
- Pap smears, birth control management including Nexplanon, IUD, and Depo-Provera
- Pre and perimenopausal symptoms
*** Alpine Health & Wellness does not manage chronic pain with any controlled substances taken by mouth on a daily basis. We do not prescribe opioids or benzodiazepines for any chronic health conditions.
We accept most major commercial insurance plans. We offer very reasonable same day cash prices for our primary care visits for patients without insurance or with high deductible plans. We do not accept Medicare or Medicaid at this time.
There is a $25 lab draw fee on labs drawn in the office.
Insurance we are in network with: Aetna, Allegiance, BC/BS, Cigna, First Choice Health Network, Mountain Health Co-op, Pacific Source, and United Healthcare.
Cash Pay Fee Schedule
<15 min. $125 $100
15-30 min. $150 $125
30-45 min. $175 $150
45-60 min. $200 $175
There will be a $25 charge for labs drawn in office.